We are Open! Please Read our Safety Procedures
El Conquistador Golf Response Items
- Socially distanced seating in The Overlook/Bar. Menu available as To-Go.
- Staff is wearing masks and gloves for your protection.
- Plexiglass partitions installed in front of registers in golf shop.
- Posted signs in golf shop reminding players not to lean or touch counter top.
- Marked stations, six feet apart to facilitate safe social distancing.
- Sanitize the credit card machine multiple times daily.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers throughout property.
Golf Operations Changes
- Dividers installed in golf carts for safe riding.
- PVC liners in the holes to shorten depth, reduce contact points.
- Remove bunker rakes.
- Spray and wipe down each cart with disinfectant before and after use.
- Employees where gloves when working with carts.
- Remove pins from the practice putting green.
- Invert holes on practice greens to shorten depth, reduce contact.
- Ensure that each driving range hitting bay is at least 6 feet apart.
- Encourage players to leave flagstick in hole.
- Encourage social distancing on the golf course.
- Members with clubs in bag storage are encouraged to retrieve them or take clubs home with them for the time being.
- Rentals clubs are thoroughly sanitized after use and set aside for several days before becoming available again.
- Consider downloading our mobile app for a contactless experience - digital scorecard, gps, post round to GHIN, keep track of your stats and more.