- 31 lighted tennis courts
- 6 pickleball courts
- 2 racquetball courts
- Basketball and table tennis
- Extensive cardio equipment
- Weight and exercise room, includes Cybex circuit training, free weights and paramount functional trainer
- Aerobic classes to include Pilates, Yoga, Aqua, Zumba and total fitness
- Nationally accredited and/or degreed certified personal training
- Locker rooms
- Lap Pool
- Life Fitness ellipticals
- Precor ellipticals
- Multi-function 1/2 racks
- S-TRc treadmills
- Concept 2 rower
- Life Fitness summit trainer
- Stairmaster Gauntlet
- Pre core recumbent bikes
- Life Fitness upright bikes
Reach Your Potential Fitness Professionals
Welcome to the El Conquistador Golf & Tennis. I would like to introduce you to the concept of personal training. We have been servicing the Tucson community for over 15 years and have come to realize how much of an importance the training program is for you to fully enjoy your membership. Enhance your overall wellness and reduce your risk of injury, your activities and sports that you enjoy will be more challenging and rewarding for years to come. By taking a more proactive approach not only will you feel better you will guaranteed look better. It is amazing how diligent we are insuring our house, car, jewelry, etc, yet when it comes down to the only one that matters our health, we are often misinformed, procrastinate or just do not care.
Personal programs are designed to identify each member’s specific needs in order to improve their fitness level. These programs are administered under the guidance of a personal consultant. For those of you who would like a more personal and ongoing workout, we offer one-on-one training for an additional fee.
What makes our program different from the rest?
- Caring About You - We take pride guiding you through the process.
- Team Approach - You will have a support system of professional guidance. We will correspond with your doctor to address any health issues that can affect the outcome.
- Custom Programs - A fully illustrated program will be customized to meet your short and long term fitness and nutritional goals taking into account any limitations.
- Qualified Staff - Nationally accredited and or degreed certified trainers. Insured and CPR certified.
- Philosophy - To enhance the lives of our clients through safe proven methods that achieve results. Providing the tools to empower for success, longevity, vitality and independent living
A personal training program will provide you with an opportunity to pursue a life of health and wellness. Careful monitoring of your progression during the program is provided. Please feel free to contact us at (520) 797-4199. You will find that personal training is an excellent addition to a achieving a stronger, healthier, happier life. Don’t miss your chance for the only insurance nature has to offer...STAYING FIT.
Specific Training Services
- Stretching Program - Fully illustrated dynamic and static stretching programs. These programs aid in optimal performance and injury prevention minimizing muscle soreness and recovery time.
- Active Adult - Designed to challenge the healthy adult through smart, safe and vigorous training.
- Super Senior - This program is deigned to help improve daily function and injury prevention through exercise alternatives.
- Athletic Performance - Increasing the athlete’s potential with functional strength, dynamic and explosive movement patterns. Teaching proper warm ups, prehab and recovery applications. Keeping the athlete injury free and working at optimal performance.
- Athletic Development - A unique program geared towards building the young athlete’s potential. A comprehensive program that addresses strength, quickness, agility, balance, flexibility, power and speed.
- Nutritional Coaching - Information and tips to help the client with weight loss strategies and optimal athletic performance.
- Core Conditioning - Designed to improve postural static and dynamic stability. Flexibility, balance and functional bracing and postural techniques are emphasized.
- Pilates - A non impact system that integrates postural alignment, injury prevention, simultaneous muscular stretching and deep breathing techniques.
- Post Rehab - A program which emphasizes the development and implementation of safe and effective training for clients with post rehabilitation conditions. This program is supervised through the clients’ primary physician.
Julian Turner, CPT, Owner www.reachyourpotentialaz.com
Lap Pool Information
- Length is 75 feet (25 yards or 22.86 meters); One mile = 35.2 laps or 70.4 lengths
- Depth is three to six feet
- Temperature is kept at approximately 82 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lap/small pool availability will be based on Lifeguard availability
Lap swimmers have priority during designated times.
Durning designated times, children have priority. Pool floats larger than three feet in diameter and squirt guns are not allowed.
Designated times have been set aside for our competitive swim team to practice. No lanes will be available for lap swimming durning the evening practices.
This water aerobic workout emphasizes less stress on the body's joints than the traditional indoor aerobic class - you do not need to know how to swim. This class has priority over recreational and lap swimming and if class is full there will be no lap lanes available.
View the Pool Schedule.
Small Recreation Pool
Resident • $75 per hour*
Non-Resident • $85 per hour*
*Price to rent the swimming pool includes required life guard(s)
*Capacity: 70 guests
Senior Office Specialist
Leave your child with us while you enjoy your round of golf, workout, or a meal at the Overlook Restaurant!
Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday 8:00am - 12:00pm & 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 12:00pm & 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Sunday 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Community Center Members: Free
- Non-Members: $10 flat fee
- Two (2) hour maximum per day
Providing arts and crafts, games, reading, outdoor play and a safe fun and educational child watch for ages 3 months to 8 years.
Call to speak with an attendant or make reservations please call (520) 229-5358
Things To Know
- Emergency cards must be completed for each child.
- Children 36 months or younger need reservations 24 hours in advance.
- If you have a child who is 3 years of age, a reservation is not required but suggested.
- Encourage your child not to bring toys from home.
- No outside food or beverages: glass containers, straws, juice box with straws, or hot beverages are NOT allowed.
- You may provide a snack and a drink in a spill proof container from home for your child.
- Sick children are not allowed. We reserve the right to refuse supervision if we believe your child is ill.
- Children 7 years and under must be signed into the Kid’s Korner unless they have direct supervision of a parent.
- Please provide a diaper and wipes for your child even if they are here for only one hour.
- The Kid’s Korner information and guidelines are available in the fitness center lobby.